Friday 29 August 2014

'Infinity': New finished Illustration


So here is the illustration that I have been working on for the past couple of weeks. I decided to go with a space/galaxy theme as I am really drawn to the colours and wanted to create an unearthly ethereal piece.

I went with ombre pink and mint green hair. Pastel hair will always be a hair envy for me as I know my hair would never stand the constant bleaching. So I will have to cope with that by allowing my girls it and revel in all their pastel shade glory. I also added a few pink freckles in there (because who doesn't have a weakness for freckles?!).

For this piece I also took pictures throughout the whole colouring process so that you can see how I approach my illustration process. The link will be HERE when I have uploaded the video.

This illustration will also be on my Society6, where you will be able to purchase prints, mugs, cushions etc. The link is HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment